If you have an option to install 64-bit Microsoft Office and you are using eWay-CRM, please follow the steps below.
All versions of eWay-CRM
- First check that other add-ins that you use are compatible with 64bit Outlook.
- Uninstall eWay-CRM.
- Uninstall Microsoft Office.
- Uninstall Microsoft Access database engine 2010 (it is installed by eWay-CRM, but can be used by other apps).
- Install 64bit Microsoft Office.
- Install eWay-CRM (it will automatically detect which version should be installed).