The article describes the installation of eWay-CRM on the terminal server with SQL instance installed on another server.
All versions of eWay-CRM
- First, you need to prepare a higher version SQL instance (not Express). It is recommended to install on a different server than the terminal server.
- Give public and dbcreator permission to each user so eWay-CRM will be able to create the database.
- Also it is required to have UNSAFE ASSEMBLY permission on master database, so that eWay-CRM can create CLR procedures.
GRANT UNSAFE ASSEMBLY to [DOMAIN\user]
- CLR procedures are loaded from eWay.Core.SqlClr.dll file that must be manually copied from the eWay-CRM install folder to the same place on SQL Server, if SQL Server is installed on different server.
- On the terminal in C:\Program Data\eWay-CRM create the config.ini file. Values user and password should be skipped. In that case Windows Authentication will be used.
- Now, you can start eWay-CRM and sign users into their accounts.