There is a following error coming from the server:
Column 'Price' in table 'Leads' is editable. Procedure 'eWaySP_CalculateLeadsPrices' was terminated.
Name of the column in error can differ.
All versions of eWay-CRM
Situation can be checked here: Administration Application > Column Permissions > System user > Deals where all columns can be editable - the permission for the column is set to Users Hold Full Control Over This Column. For more information, go to Set Column Permissions.
If the field on deals is set to Users Hold Full Control Over This Column, please follow these steps:
- Go to eWay-CRM tab and click on Administration Settings.
- In left menu, select Global Settings.
- Choose Deals and double-click Calculate Revenue on Deals From Bookkeeping Records.
- Set the value to 0, then confirm it. Let it synchronize.
- Double-click the setting again, set the value to 1, then confirm it. Let it synchronize.
- Check state of columns in Column Permissions. Permissions must be changed to value Users See This Column But They Can't Edit Values and error does not appear anymore.