The summary of permissions is listed in the table below. These permissions are defined for the 'Sales Manager' group within the default settings. In the first column is the name of the module to which the permissions relate and in the other columns are the operations and permissions for them in a given column. The purpose of permissions can be found in the article Set User Permissions. For non-listed modules all permissions are set to NONE.
Legend of particular permissions:
- ALL - Operations can be performed without restrictions
- DEDICATED - Operations are restricted to items which are linked to Projects, Companies, Contacts and Deals which the user has permission to view
- RELATED - The user obtains permissions for items which are directly related to him. For example, theuser who is in a project team can write time sheets to this project.
- OWN - The user has permissions only to the items which he created.
- NONE - No permission for any items.
- GROUP - The operation is allowed only if the user is linked with the same category (group) as the item with which the user wants to work.
|Products in Bookkeeping Records||ALL||ALL||ALL||NONE|
|Trainings / Certifications||ALL||ALL||RELATED||RELATED|