eWay-CRM Mobile comes with the following functionality:
- Online and offline access to contacts, companies, deals and projects.
- Searching of items:
- Companies - by names, cities and ID numbers,
- Contacts - by first and last names, company names and cities,
- Deals and projects - by names, first and last names of related contacts, names of related companies and ID numbers.
- Filtering of items:
- Contacts and companies - by “All” and “My”
- Deals and projects - by “All,” “All Active” and “My Active”.
- Review the basic, contact and other information on item cards, including custom fields.
- Review relations of an item right in its detail.
- Create contacts, companies, deals and projects.
- Transition between workflows with support of action.
- Calling on phone numbers, sending text messages and emails right from item cards.
- Finding companies and contact locations via navigation applications (e.g. Google Maps).
- Share of contacts with other applications on Android and caller identification on iPhone.
- Reading journals, emails, documents, tasks and calendar events.
- Creating journals and reminders and attaching documents and photos.
- Downloading and sharing documents.
- Utilizing user permissions and mandatory/optional fields.
- Mark items as GDPR Relevant.
- Automatic change to Dark Mode when you change in the settings of your phone.
Do You Need Some Other Function?
If you want some other functions in eWay-CRM Mobile, please send us your ideas.
The default language of eWay-CRM is English. There is also Czech version of application.
If you have set Czech as language on your phone, eWay-CRM will be displayed in Czech. For other language settings of your mobile phone, eWay-CRM will be displayed in default language.
Safety of Your Data
Data are saved into one database file. The file is stored in the Android Internal Storage, it is memory of the phone where Android itself ensures that only our application (by the name and certificate) have access to data. For more information, go to: https://developer.android.com/training/articles/security-tips.html
We do not use our own encryption yet. User can use the encryption of the internal storage (and other possibilities) using full-disk encryption. For more information, go to: https://source.android.com/security/encryption/.
None of these instruments is useful, when your phone is rooted (see http://www.androidcentral.com/root). If the phone is rooted, all encrypted method are decreased.
In the table below, you can find the list of modules available as well as whether you are able to create new items inside them.