eWay-CRM Sales Executive Dashboard is a PowerBI App that contains a set of predefined reports for your sales executives. You can download it for free and connect it to your eWay-CRM. The eWay-CRM Sales Executive Dashboard will then provide the most up-to-date data about your sales performance including the sales pipeline.
How to Install the App and Connect It With Your eWay-CRM
- Login to PowerBI.com and click PowerBI Apps.
- Search for the "eWay-CRM Sales Executive Dashboard" and install it.
- Open the eWay-CRM Sales Insight app and select Connect your data.
- There is no need to insert any parameters, just click Next.
- Now, you have to log into your eWay-CRM account. Just select the OAuth2 method and click Sign In.
- In the first login dialog, you need to insert the address of your web service (same as you have in eWay-CRM Settings in your eWay-CRM Outlook).
- Then insert your username and password.
- If all credentials were inserted correctly, now, you can see the report on the basis of your eWay-CRM data.
- Click the pencil icon in the top right part of your report.
- Then, move your mouse over the dataset and click the Schedule refresh icon.
- Here, you can set when the data will be automatically synchronized.
The report has these parts:
|Header||The name of the report and the currency of the report.|
|Revenue||The total revenue from all sales invoices and credit notes related to deals in the selected time period.||Have a basic overview of how much you invoiced on your deals.|
|New Deals||Deals created in the selected time period.||Know the number of all created deals and whether you are completing your goal.|
|Won Deals||Deals that were successfully completed in the selected time period.||Know the number of won deals and compare them to the number of created deals.|
|Selected Period||Select the time period what the report will be generated for.||Set the period you really want to report.|
|Sales Pipeline||The revenue of your deals by their statuses.||Get the information on what deals statuses accumulate the most money.|
|Sales Forecast||The revenue of your future deals by their statuses.||Look at the nearest months whether your deals are close to completion. Focus on the most reliable ones.|
|Sales Pipeline by Sales Reps||The revenue of your deals with statuses by your sales representatives.||Evaluate whether big deals are not stuck at their beginning. Who is responsible for it?|
|Top Sales Reps||The revenue by your sales representatives.||Find out who the best and the worst sales representative is.|
|Activities by Sales Reps||Activities made by your sales representatives. These activities are Journal types.||Evaluate the most active sales representatives and forms of communication they are using.|
|Top Referral Sources||The referral sources of your deals.||Determine what sources bring you the most deals and what needs to be improved.|
|Hot 10 Deals||Top 10 deals (sort by their value) to be closed within the selected period.||Focus on specific deals that are more profitable and their probability of success is higher.|